Delivery & Returns
We can usually send plain items on a next day delivery, but on some brands this can increase up to 3 working days.
We ship customised orders in 7-10 working days.
We use DPD couriers who provide you with full tracking once your order is dispatched. DPD can also make alternative arrangements with you, such as changing the delivery date or leaving instructions to deliver with a neighbour.
UK and Ireland delivery prices
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £3.95 charge if under £100
This excludes the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands/Isle Of Man. The total delivery charge for these areas is £20, and delivery may take 2 business days.
*An estimated delivery date will be displayed when you process your order. Please note, this date is dependent upon you promptly responding to any communication from Logos Unlimited, such as to approve an embroidery proof. Failure to do so may impact on our ability to meet the originally specified timeframe.
Here at Logos Unlimited we offer a Click & Collect service which allows you to shop the entire Logos Unlimited range online and collect in store at a convenient time for you.
Simply select collection at the checkout and we'll contact you when your order is ready to collect.
The best thing about Click & Collect is it's completely FREE!
At Logos Unlimited we want every garment you purchase from us to meet and exceed your expectations. Because of this we will refund any garment you are not 100% happy with.
Should you wish to return garments, please follow these simple steps:
- Contact our Customer Services team by calling 0191 488 4300 or by email to email@example.com
- Please have your order number to hand so we can easily find your account.
- You will be provided with a returns note. This must be returned with your garments for them to be processed efficiently.
- Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
- Then leave it to us. A full refund will be made to you by the same method you originally used to pay for your order.
- We aim to complete the refund within 5 working days from receiving the returned items.
Before placing your order, please be careful to check product size information. As we supply garments from different manufacturers there is no such thing as a standard size, for example a medium produced by Fruit of the Loom may differ to a medium by Gildan. On every product there is accurate sizing information for that item under the ‘Sizing information’ tab, just to the right of the product description.
- Customised items are non-returnable unless they are faulty.
- If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
- Delivery surcharges are considered a customer preference (e.g. Pre 10 delivery) and will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.